Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lending a comment..

This first comment I made was on Mary Hutson, I thought hey I this girl's name makes her seem like she is smart, which is true because people with her name are smart, like myself haha.
I wrote on her blog about Harnass Your Children's Digital Smarts: Yes, girl I am with you on that. It is so weird to think about teachers not catching up with the times, I mean hello we like in a technology world. Great Blog!
Next person was Mr. Carl Herring, I commented on his blog about Ken Robinson.
Comment: You used my favorite quote which was "Creativity is as important ad literacy"! I could not agree more with what you were saying about how every child is born creative but most lose that because they are afraid. Great Blog!
The last person I commented on was Tiffany Paul. I commented on her post about Podcasts.
Comment: I am defiantly with you on the whole I thought I was keeping up with technology, but I was wrong thing. I agree with you about podcasts being useful in many different settings. Great Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment