Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mr. Wesch

Wow, which is one of the first things out of my mouth about this video. To be honest, this video is so true. I am glad that I came to a smaller school I wouldn't have to deal with some of the problems that go on in bigger schools, but still these problems do exist somewhere on my campus. There is no worse feeling then taking a class full of nothing but powerpoints, scantron sheets, and textbooks that are never used. I'm not sure that I can completely agree with the statement he made at the end about technology can save us alone, I think that people can save us. If teachers made classes more interesting for our college students then we would actually learn stuff rather than cramming and taking the exams. I'm not saying it is all the teacher's fault because the students have a great deal with it themselves. Some student don't give classes a try all they think about is passing and getting that degree. It's as if most students don't care about learning, they care about money. This video really captured what most students are feeling like when it comes to higher education.

No comments:

Post a Comment