Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mrs. Hines

I must say I am somewhat actually on Mrs. Hines side on this, but I am young and still have a lot to learn. When she first starts talking about how she doesn't think the 21st century isn't about technology and she goes on to state that her friends would call that Blasphemy, this is how I feel as well. Most of my family and friends all are riding on the fact that technology holds the key for everything but I feel as though this is untrue. I agree with Mrs. Hines that in order to be able to teacher better with the use of technology you must have a teacher that is willing to learn it. We will get nowhere if you keep throwing technology in our faces and we are using it but not being a successful teacher. It all depends on how far a teacher is willing to go to get her children to learn. I completely agree with the fact that teachers have to be learners in order to teach. Technolgy is a powerful thing, but Teachers hold more power than a computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment