Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Podcasts from other classes.

The one podcast I decided to listen to was one about the use of Itunes in education. First off, the beginning music needs to be changed. I listened to the whole podcast and thought to myself, well they could have been more prepared. Don't get me wrong, they did a great job, it just seemed like only one person really seemed to know what they were talking about. Another problem was the sound kept going from being loud to being quiet. But other than that, I thought the podcast went over well.
I decided to listen to another one so I could have more sources. The next one that I listened to was the one about youtube in education. This one actually seemed the same as the other. I think when I do my podcast I want it to be attention getting, no matter what I'm talking about. I want the information to be informational but not really boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment